Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my personal violin development journal! I will be updating this page in an effort to monitor not only my own personal progressions on the instrument, but also in an effort to help others learn more about the violin as well. The clip above was created a few years ago while I was still in highschool. I was learning the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto at the time and felt like testing my new digital cameras microphone by playing a portion of the ricochet section of the cadenza...I was very pleased with the quality of the microphone and the quality of my playing was pretty good too! If you have any questions about learning flying spiccatto or ricochet please leave a comment below!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty cool, I wish I knew how to play an instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and keep such amazing writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty cool. I'd like to see more longer videos. Good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're actually really good. Keep up the practice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly have no clue on how the violin even works haha. I only know how to strum...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.